I really want to

This is a discussion on I really want to within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Love this phone but I don't know anymore. One I would be talking to my mom and my call gets drop I sit by the ...

Thread: I really want to

I really want to

Love this phone but I don't know anymore. One I would be talking to my mom and my call gets drop I sit by the comp can't call anyone no bars. Sometime I would walk down the street I would call some drop call five times in a row. Two sometime when I listen to music and take or the ear pulgs I have to restart my whole phone b/c media volume wont go up. sometimes I wont listen to anything then when I do no volume have to restart my phone again. Like I said I want to love this phone but can't yet. Has this happen to anyone else?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Something is wrong with your phone....Cause none of these problems exist with my phone.

If you have a warranty with HTC try calling them up and have them send you a new phone. Cause none of these issues should be happening.

I think you got a lime, or is it a lemon?

Is there anything I can do I had this phone since it first came out? Also when someone calls you is your phone ring really really low?

Quote Originally Posted by kobefn View Post
    Is there anything I can do I had this phone since it first came out? Also when someone calls you is your phone ring really really low?
    I've not had any of the problems you describe, and my ring is loud enough for me. Have you tried the usual factory reset to see if it clears up your problems? If you call for repair, they will most likely have you try that anyway. You either have something terribly wrong with your phone or a rogue app or two messing with it. The factory reset should clear things out. You might want to wait a day or two before re-downloading your apps again to be sure the phone is working correctly first.

Also, who is your carrier? AT&T drops calls on every phone I've ever used.

You don't mention if you are stock or rooted, but I know flashing a kernel with an Audio boost mod made my phone MUCH louder, both the notifications are louder and other parties ability to hear me clearly.

If you are stock, factory reset is the first (and only) troubleshooting step offered by Google / HTC phone support. Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset. Note: all apps, settings, and data will be wiped

I have T-moile and I have never rooted my phone. Also how can I do factory reset

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links