My Nexus Was Stolen :/

This is a discussion on My Nexus Was Stolen :/ within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was at a party being thrown for my birthday I happened to be providing the music and I played some tracks off of my ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Nexus Was Stolen :/

My Nexus Was Stolen :/

I was at a party being thrown for my birthday I happened to be providing the music and I played some tracks off of my phone and when I switched to some stuff I had on my ipod I looked down where I sat my phone and it was no longer there smh. Me and my friends asked everyone to please return it if they had it. It was a birthday event for me I thought maybe someone would feel guilty but the world is full of Douche's so no such luck and now Im Nexus-less. I do have insurance and filled out a police report so Im wating from Assurion I believe they're called to have a rep call me back and discuss with me my options but my question is since the Nexus One isn't really being outright sold to customers anymore in your opinons do you think I'll be able to recieve another Nexus maybe refurbished? Im on T-Mobile so I hope they dont lowball me for a myTouch. No offense but that phone is pure Ass compared to our Nexus' lol I will take a G2 though haha. So any feedback would be great guys
    R.I.P. Nexus..
    Rooted w/ CyanogenMod 6 Final Build
    [Amon RA Recovery 1.9.0 Alpha]

Coming Soon Samsung Vibrant..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you can't get a nexus get a g2!!! I had the my touch and it was very slooow stay away from that phone lol.

But yeah it sucks that someone stole your phone on your b-day.

Yea thats the plan If they dont have any Nexus' to send Its the G2 or nothing at all lol & Yea some people have no souls when it comes to returning phones
    R.I.P. Nexus..

Sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Thanks & I'll definitely report what happens when I hear from them tomorrow
    R.I.P. Nexus..

Man, I hate hearing that. I'd flip out if mine were stolen. That's why one of the first apps I downloaded to my phone was a free GPS tracking app by Mobile Defense. I'm guessing you don't have anything like that installed on your phone since you didn't mention it. It's too bad because this app is amazingly accurate. You could likely pinpoint your phone to the perp's house, show up at their doorstep and be like, "Hey B*tch, I know you've got my phone."

Yea its a very depressing story to tell & hurts everytime I think about it lol but I actually didnt install any type of security app to help in case it was ever lost or stolen & I extremely regret that. I know whatever phone they decide to send that'll be the first app I download. For anyone reading this DOWNLOAD A LOCATOR APP!!! I feel super dumb for not being prepared just in case & That last line about showing up to the perps house was the funniest thing ive ever read on this site lmao
    R.I.P. Nexus..

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I use mobile defense. Sorry to hear your loss.
    Androidfied.

Looks like Mobile Defense is in some beta testing and downloads are suspended. But I've signed up for email updates - sounds like a great product!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Looks like Mobile Defense is in some beta testing and downloads are suspended. But I've signed up for email updates - sounds like a great product!
    Very great product. You can send a text with an annoying car alarm attached to notify the person like reward for phone and stuff. But they can't turn the alarm off w/o pulling battery. You can remote lock and, GPS track and also detect with a SIM card has been replaced. I've only had to use it once to locate my phone. very nice tool to have.
    Androidfied.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links