Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; But I m soooooo Hungry :rofl3:...

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Sooooooo hungry

But I m soooooo Hungry :rofl3:

Froyo deja vu all over again. I'll wait for the CM update anyway. Rumors, but no official word from Google. Ah, anticipation . . .
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Like everyone else, I'm excited for the next os to arrive. I'm not expecting it today, though. Once the sdk gets out there, then I'll get a little more excited. Cm6.1 nightlies keep me occupied with all those goodies in the meantime. For today, fresh snow falling here in Colorado so ski/boarding season is not far behind. Hope we all get our Gingerbread wish soon. :nexusx:

Man I don`t even have my nexus (being repaired ) and I still want gingerbread to come out today so come on Google its 8:50 now so cook us up some gingerbread.

I don't think that you'll be nearly as impressed with GB as you were with FY. The development of any software product like this peaks and there aren't many "revolutionary" changes that can be made.

This same phenomenon occurs with Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office, etc. etc. etc.

The "innovation curve" is always higher to start with and then levels off.

I often wonder what "miracle features" everyone thinks will be in GB anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I don't think that you'll be nearly as impressed with GB as you were with FY. The development of any software product like this peaks and there aren't many "revolutionary" changes that can be made.

This same phenomenon occurs with Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office, etc. etc. etc.

The "innovation curve" is always higher to start with and then levels off.

I often wonder what "miracle features" everyone thinks will be in GB anyway.
    I think BG is right.

This update will probably just be some Eye Candy and maybe a few new features.

Built in Wifi Calling would be nice.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    In more interested in Honeycomb/Ice Cream than gingerbread.
    Androidfied.

I`m actually not sure what will happen with honeycomb cause if all the really awesome feature like tethering got covered in froyo and the look is perfected in gingerbread then what does the phone need more as far as software.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Honeycomb will be geared for tablets. I'm suspecting a new UI as well.
    Androidfied.

Oh well i don`t have a tablet and not really looking to get one either so that doesn`t interest me that much. Although I thought that gingerbread was support to be somewhat geared for tablets alertly. Although when you say that do you mean it will be exclusively for tablets?

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links