Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; No I don't mean exclusively. I believe Gingerbread will allow better functionality for Tablet use and that Honeycomb will be a better UI focused on ...

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    No I don't mean exclusively. I believe Gingerbread will allow better functionality for Tablet use and that Honeycomb will be a better UI focused on tablets. This is all speculation on my part, but would make sense. Some of the MFR are actually waiting for Honeycomb to be release before they really start pushing their tablets. And why would Google be so quick to want to release HC at the beginning of the year when GB is barely getting pushed now. And I also want to go out on a limb that that Ice Cream will utilized for both phone and tablet.

You still have to remember that Google acquired Bump Top. I see that useless for phone but everything great for Tablets. What if HC/Ice Cream is implemented with it. That's the kind of things that I'm excited about with the future of Google Android OS.
    Androidfied.

When you put it that way it makes allot of sense thanks for elaborating.

I'm kinda interested to see if the audio streaming from the PC made it into this build, and also the Gallery style media browser, etc. They looked pretty cool, but not necessarily ground-breaking.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

the aesthetic changes will be a huge step/improvement over the changes in froyo. i feel that froyo was quite a disappointment b/c it seems to have improved background processes. the only thing i can think of besides tethering is the landscape in either direction and faster browser. i was quite disappointed actually.

the only other thing i can wish for is better touch screen, other htc phones are way better and iphone is way better

and better 3g reception and coverage, but that's mostly tmobile, but i'm sure the chips/radio used have something to do with it, but this seems more hardware than software anyways

Yeah I agree with AndroidIsTheTruth I actually see manufactures skipping over this update and going straight to honeycomb!!

so is there a update or not

so is there a update or not every body talking about it but nobody saying "Yes I have downloaded it its great " or what ever

Whats happening or will we in the uk have to go hungry:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by freehighlander View Post
    so is there a update or not every body talking about it but nobody saying "Yes I have downloaded it its great " or what ever

Whats happening or will we in the uk have to go hungry:rofl3:
    Nothing Yet
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I doubt anything are going to get released today. Remember everything is all rumors until facts. Don't get all wild up over the release.
    Androidfied.

all i wanted was a lil bit of gingerbread

Off to bed and no gingerbread I am sulking
    Serves me right in listening to gossip.

Well since the nexus S is suppose to come out on November 14 with gingerbread on board there can`t be much more of a wait before we get the OTA well at least one good thing came along with this phone.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links