Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Houston, we have Lift Off IMHO FRG83D seems to be the precursor to 2.3 They're probably collecting device compatibility information (and whether you're on an ...

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Houston, we have Lift Off

IMHO FRG83D seems to be the precursor to 2.3

They're probably collecting device compatibility information (and whether you're on an unrooted N1 ???)

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I wish I could be as excited as the rest of the people patiently waiting. I just don't have that itch because I wanted Flash more than anything. I don't think I'll be downloading and keeping the GB release unless/until MIUI touches it. I think the only other time I'm going to be anticipating an upgrade is Honeycomb for the Android Tablets.

But I will atleast be checking it out, but keeping MIUI on speed dial.
    Androidfied.

Here's my observation and theory on the build numbers. ERE pure Eclair, ERF builds were Eclair with Froyo updates, FRF was pure Froyo, FRG is Froyo with Gingerbread updates, GRH is Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Would make sense with the recent updates to the Gapps needed to support changes with Gingerbread and the recent build spotted is GRH43B, which is beyond what I guessed the Gingerbread build would be as GRGXX, so by my theory, we're getting Gingerbread with bits of Honeycomb already in it. :nexusx:

You know that makes a lot of sense.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Here's my observation and theory on the build numbers. ERE pure Eclair, ERF builds were Eclair with Froyo updates, FRF was pure Froyo, FRG is Froyo with Gingerbread updates, GRH is Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Would make sense with the recent updates to the Gapps needed to support changes with Gingerbread and the recent build spotted is GRH43B, which is beyond what I guessed the Gingerbread build would be as GRGXX, so by my theory, we're getting Gingerbread with bits of Honeycomb already in it. :nexusx:
    Never thought of that!!!! Makes alot of sense!

i have a hunch we're going to receive it on Christmas like we got froyo on 4th of July

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    i have a hunch we're going to receive it on Christmas like we got froyo on 4th of July
    That would be just awesome wake up Christmas morning to see that your phone want to get gingerbread I can just imagine it that would a great present Google.

I've been around for every android update since cupcake when we had no video player. I was excited about them all because there were some serious added benefits. I am not even a little excited about this one. Why should I be?
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links