Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm sorry I'm more excited about the new MIUI layout than I am about Gingerbread. I'm sorry but Gingerbread is the end of the road ...

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 498

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

  1. #321
    Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanked
    10 times
    I'm sorry I'm more excited about the new MIUI layout than I am about Gingerbread. I'm sorry but Gingerbread is the end of the road for us. The only support afterward will be Rooted ROM. Our faith will be met as the same as the G1.

    Long live root.
    Androidfied.

  2. #322
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm sorry I'm more excited about the new MIUI layout than I am about Gingerbread. I'm sorry but Gingerbread is the end of the road for us. The only support afterward will be Rooted ROM. Our faith will be met as the same as the G1.

    Long live root.
    Sorry Truth but I disagree the only big differences between the nexus one and the nexus S it the front camera and the NFC and I dough that the nexus S will not get another update because it's a brand new phone running pure Google so they will obviously give them an update so that would be at least honeycomb and like I said there is nothing stopping them from giving it to us (nexus one owners).

  3. #323
    Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm sorry I'm more excited about the new MIUI layout than I am about Gingerbread. I'm sorry but Gingerbread is the end of the road for us. The only support afterward will be Rooted ROM. Our faith will be met as the same as the G1.

    Long live root.
    Sorry Truth but I disagree the only big differences between the nexus one and the nexus S it the front camera and the NFC and I dough that the nexus S will not get another update because it's a brand new phone running pure Google so they will obviously give them an update so that would be at least honeycomb and like I said there is nothing stopping them from giving it to us (nexus one owners).
    It's not about the difference is, it's what google will continue to support.
    Androidfied.

  4. #324
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm sorry I'm more excited about the new MIUI layout than I am about Gingerbread. I'm sorry but Gingerbread is the end of the road for us. The only support afterward will be Rooted ROM. Our faith will be met as the same as the G1.

    Long live root.
    Sorry Truth but I disagree the only big differences between the nexus one and the nexus S it the front camera and the NFC and I dough that the nexus S will not get another update because it's a brand new phone running pure Google so they will obviously give them an update so that would be at least honeycomb and like I said there is nothing stopping them from giving it to us (nexus one owners).
    It's not about the difference is, it's what google will continue to support.
    I know it all depends on if Google want to give us the update or not but if the hardware can support it why not give it to us I mean it's a phone branded by them I can understand when it is an htc phone or a Samsung or any other phone because they need to modify the ROM so it works on their phone and is the same as whatever crappy ui (ok that is a little harsh some uis are good) they want. But with a pure Google phone why hold out?

  5. #325
    Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanked
    10 times
    Because I honestly think the bumptop technology is gonna start appearing soon and Nexus is flawed with its multi touch setbacks.
    Androidfied.

  6. #326
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Because I honestly think the bumptop technology is gonna start appearing soon and Nexus is flawed with its multi touch setbacks.
    Ok well I just looked up bumptop and I don't think that would be very useful on a phone on a tablet can you say hell ya. But for a phone I don't think so but any way. The other thing is for the multitouch ya that you have a point and I think that would be an issue as well as the 512 so maybe not but to each his own opinion right.

  7. #327
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Because I honestly think the bumptop technology is gonna start appearing soon and Nexus is flawed with its multi touch setbacks.
    I don't think that the fancy multi-touch stuff like bumptop are going to be practical on any cell phone. On a tablet, yes.

  8. #328
    Android Lurker Floogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4
    Truth, what's this new miui look that's coming?

    I have to admit, I hope they continue to develop miui for a long time. It's awesome!

  9. #329
    Android Lurker dudedidtheplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Because I honestly think the bumptop technology is gonna start appearing soon and Nexus is flawed with its multi touch setbacks.
    Ok well I just looked up bumptop and I don't think that would be very useful on a phone on a tablet can you say hell ya. But for a phone I don't think so but any way. The other thing is for the multitouch ya that you have a point and I think that would be an issue as well as the 512 so maybe not but to each his own opinion right.
    I think is more than just the bumptop. Google left the G1 in the dust when the N1 came out. It's just not a priority anymore. N1 is old news. Oh we'll get ipdates, they just won't be timely. It's time to root Dude. You and me both.

  10. #330
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Because I honestly think the bumptop technology is gonna start appearing soon and Nexus is flawed with its multi touch setbacks.
    Ok well I just looked up bumptop and I don't think that would be very useful on a phone on a tablet can you say hell ya. But for a phone I don't think so but any way. The other thing is for the multitouch ya that you have a point and I think that would be an issue as well as the 512 so maybe not but to each his own opinion right.
    I think is more than just the bumptop. Google left the G1 in the dust when the N1 came out. It's just not a priority anymore. N1 is old news. Oh we'll get ipdates, they just won't be timely. It's time to root Dude. You and me both.
    Dude I have been says for months that I will root after x-mass or gingerbread whichever comes first and I think it will be x-mass so by the 27 I am running cyanogen. It defiantly a good idea for you to do the same. The only thing that bugs me is that the nexus one is still in its prime so it doesn’t need to die out the g1 well that was being outdated that is why they needed to replace it with the nexus one but oh well.

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

virgin mobile whats the difference between green and white bars

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum