Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You guys are kidding, right?...

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

You guys are kidding, right?

Why do you say that? I mean you have to admit that they could have the thing shipped to us now if they wanted it I mean micro mod already has his version working for us why can't Google just give it to us? That is the way I look at it I mean I understand that it is all for sales of the nexus S but I mean everybody who has a nexus one either already bought a nexus S or won't period so there is not much of a sales thing there anymore. And we are not talking about giving it to any of the other phones that are still in sales like the MT4G just the nexus one that if you want one you need to go to your local craigslist or eBay.

I've seen this before, when Microsoft had to release a patch for the audio on their HD-DVD player add-on. And as I said then, all the whining and gnashing of teeth here isn't going to get it out any faster than Google wants to release it.

What's really gettin' me is the assumption that since we haven't gotten it yet, that we have been overlooked, left behind or whatever. Sorry, but that's utterly ridiculous. This isn't about our schedule, it's about Google's.

Ya I mean that is true that it is on Google’s schedule not ours they are probably worrying more about everything for CES and about honeycomb more than giving us an OTA for gingerbread but I mean still this should be somewhere in there priority list not just a "when we have time" thing.

And how, exactly, do you know that is the status?

Ok well that I got to admit that I pulled out of nowhere my bad. But if it was in the priority list don't you think something would have been done by now? And I don't mean full fledged gingerbread I mean that is not even on the nexus S yet but just an earlier version like frf50 was for froyo but with gingerbread.

Me? I wouldn't presume anything until it's done. But that's just me.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Im assuming that GB is still buggy, apparently there was a massive text messaging error for the NS, they are probably fixing everything up.

As long as it gets here at some point and does not text random people on the contacts im happy :P

It arrives when it arrives.........all calm this end!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Im assuming that GB is still buggy, apparently there was a massive text messaging error for the NS, they are probably fixing everything up.

As long as it gets here at some point and does not text random people on the contacts im happy :P
    Ya that bug was there since 2.1 I believe or was it 2.2 just it's not something that was common but I thought they would probably fix it in honeycomb or ice cream not in a future release of gingerbread. So with or without gingerbread now you would have the same issue with sms.

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links