Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Cool news! Can't wait. However I'm not too excited about video chat because the N1 doesn't have a front facing camera...and ...

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Cool news! Can't wait. However I'm not too excited about video chat because the N1 doesn't have a front facing camera...and I talk with a lot of ugly people.
    OMG LMAO!:rofl3:

Perhaps TMobile will be a carrier with the Motorola Droid dual core T2(Terminator) and release it running stock android like the G2 but without the rooting problems. Wishful thinking I know.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

I thought the dual core Tegra 2 phone was a tablet. At least that's what the specs sound like...But yeah there are rumors that the phone or tablet would be on all four carriers running stock gingerbread. I think I heard a rumor that it is going to be gingerbread flagship phone too, but I don't know about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    I thought the dual core Tegra 2 phone was a tablet. At least that's what the specs sound like...But yeah there are rumors that the phone or tablet would be on all four carriers running stock gingerbread. I think I heard a rumor that it is going to be gingerbread flagship phone too, but I don't know about that...
    This is the link I was reading.

Motorola Droid Terminator is Sanjay’s baby, coming to multiple carriers early next year – Android and Me

DragonGunner

Oh ok this phone sounds interesting. But I don't know about a motorola phone being gingerbread flagship phone I think google should make their own phone. *sighs*

Well if what slim found is true then tomorrow is the start of the big GB week. So I guess now we brace ourselves for the forum explosion and hope to be one of the first to get some gingerbread.

Can`t wait, hope I don`t have to wait too long before getting my little piece of gingerbread.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    This is gonna be a great next couple of weeks.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Oh ok this phone sounds interesting. But I don't know about a motorola phone being gingerbread flagship phone I think google should make their own phone. *sighs*
    Actually that makes quite alot of sense!

Gingerbread (or any new version of android) should always be on the android flagship phone. At least, thats how I see it.

Hopefully that means, we get it first or that there will be a new google dev phone (which I'm not too keen on, since I still love my Nexus)
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

My worry is that when Gingerbread comes out it will run slow on our nexus one's since it will be geared towards the dual cores coming out.

I have a friend with an original droid that just updated to froyo and he really complains about how it slowed things down...that will eventually happen to us!!

When Gingerbread comes out I will not jump on the bandwagon and be one of the first to install it. I will wait and see what the Dev's are saying and what they can come up with first. If Gingerbread does in fact slow things down across the board for Nexus One users (and in my opinion I don't think it will), then I just won't install Gingerbread as my nexus is running pretty good as it is. I will wait patiently with my Nexus One until that day another phone comes out that equals my Nexus and fully supports gingerbread.

DragonGunner

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links