Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Simple...then don't! I just can't see that rooting is called for in order to get some incremental updates. My Nexus works great right now, and ...

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Simple...then don't! I just can't see that rooting is called for in order to get some incremental updates. My Nexus works great right now, and I'm happy with it as it is. If I was stuck with crap like Blur, maybe I'd think differently; but for now, I'm content to wait for Google. I'm not insulted that we haven't gotten GB yet, and I honestly can't understand the restlessness. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Chuckles..... Perhaps its just only child syndrome??? new baby in the house..... I guess part of the appeal of the N1 has always been being first in Dad's eyes...(Google).... now; well feeling put out with the dog... in the rain

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRon View Post
    Perhaps its just only child syndrome??? new baby in the house..... I guess part of the appeal of the N1 has always been being first in Dad's eyes...(Google).... now; well feeling put out with the dog... in the rain
    Brilliant, great psychologically-based metaphor for why we all our desperate for our updates!

I think it also has something to do with wanting the latest "thing". A good example of this was research into e-mail & twitter addiction; studies have proven that the brain actually releases chemicals on receipt of new e-mails/tweets which make us crave 'new news' even more! I think I read that people who suffer from this type of addiction generally have poor QoL (Quality of Life) and need to change their lives to remedy!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy82 View Post
    Perhaps its just only child syndrome??? new baby in the house..... I guess part of the appeal of the N1 has always been being first in Dad's eyes...(Google).... now; well feeling put out with the dog... in the rain
    Brilliant, great psychologically-based metaphor for why we all our desperate for our updates!

I think it also has something to do with wanting the latest "thing". A good example of this was research into e-mail & twitter addiction; studies have proven that the brain actually releases chemicals on receipt of new e-mails/tweets which make us crave 'new news' even more! I think I read that people who suffer from this type of addiction generally have poor QoL (Quality of Life) and need to change their lives to remedy!
    LOL.... wonderful.... cant get no cookies.... locked out in the rain by Dad....and now I find out N1 = "poor Qol" whats next?

:russian_roulette:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy82 View Post

LOL.... wonderful.... cant get no cookies.... locked out in the rain by Dad....and now I find out N1 = "poor Qol" whats next?
    Lmao classic!
    Androidfied.

Ah its good to see everyone having a good laugh (all be it slightly sinister!) rather than moaning about GB not being on N1!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Yah really is not a big thing for a small .7.9 update.

But that Atrix looks mighty fine..(glares over @ phone..your still my sexy nexy)

Someone said in December GB will come in a couple of weeks on N1. Well, didn't get it so far. Any body knows some thing? Or is Google fooling around with with N1 buyers??
    Wudbgudtohearfromu...

Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post
    Someone said in December GB will come in a couple of weeks on N1. Well, didn't get it so far. Any body knows some thing? Or is Google fooling around with with N1 buyers??
    Wudbgudtohearfromu...
    Im thinking that Google may pull a Samsung on the Nexus One owners and force them to buy the Nexus S if they want the 2.3 experience.

Hell illl just wait for the LG dual core screw nexus s. I will say this though I just got the nexus s for my mom and that is 1 sleek phone the way it looks. Also I do like theblack notification bar and the black settings area.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links