Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Check this out Google: Android Fragmentation a Non-Issue...

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Join us Wera, we have black status bars!

(And battery and memory to boot!.Root!)

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    IF fragmentation is the issue, it should be laid where it belongs...at the feet of the carriers and the device makers. And I don't hold the device makers too responsible....not everything ever made can run the latest versions--try running Win7 on your x286.

Memory is the only reason I'd even consider it, Aseems. And I just can't bring myself to run someone else's version of Google's software on this device. Still.

Now, when I get an Atrix...all bets are off :D That won't be like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa... In fact, I think I'd rather like blurring Blur

We're waiting for.WERA!

it's clear from slice's posts, our N1s have gone from being cutting edge, we've been assimilated into the herd

I wouldn't be surprised if CM7 was our last update from team cyanogen as well...

So rooting your n1 is just a matter of inevitability... RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Ahh, but I'm not willing to concede that theory yet! Other than Honeycomb being for tablets, there has been nothing to suggest that the N1 can't run future versions....other than the weak and the scared

I hope you're right!

But I fear you're probably wrong!

The atrix is probably tng

Quad core cpu's by the end of this year... Is my prediction.... Overkill you say ?

1GHz is the today's standard ... PROUDLY SET BY OUR NEXUS ONE'S I unapologetically re-Emphasize!

Question Still waiting for Gbread?

In Related News -
    Introducing Android Ice Cream Sandwich build GRI17

Google working on Andriod 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich > Software > Techtree.com

Phandroid got exclusive information from a trusted source that work on Android Ice Cream Sandwich build GRI17 has commenced already. The Ice Cream Sandwich build will carry some features/elements found in the recently unveiled tablet-only OS Android 3.0 Honeycomb.

After recently showing an in-depth tour of tablet-only Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS, Google has already started working on the Ice Cream Sandwich build GRI17. Technically, the Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich would be a successor of Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The source didn't reveal any further details about those elements or any new features.

We assume that the Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich might be previewed at the Google I/O conference scheduled to start on May 10. Last year, Google's engineering vice president Vic Gundotra demonstrated the Android 2.2 Froyo at the Google I/O conference. We've our fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, here in India, we'll get to see a plethora of Android 2.2 Froyo based devices and eventually Android 2.3 Gingerbread devices by the end of this year.

Still waiting for Gbread?

Nope lol

*Posted from my sweet rooted Nexus One via hitn'yak

so this totally sucks, xperia is being released with gingerbread on feb. 13th. i guess nexus one has been passed. i highly doubt that we'll get an ota for 2.3 before then. but i hope i'm wrong

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links