Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

This is a discussion on Gingerbread Thread. All things related. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by FC1032 Just thought I'd share: Google catches giant Gingerbread man, mounts on front lawn (video) -- Engadget Sounds like its closer than ...

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Thread. All things related.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Just thought I'd share:

Google catches giant Gingerbread man, mounts on front lawn (video) -- Engadget

Sounds like its closer than we thought. How long did it take to get Froyo when the froyo figure was put up?
    Just did some research on that Froyo figure was put up on May 14
    A giant Froyo hits the Googleplex - Phone Arena

Google I/O was May 19-20

So about 5 days!!!! I can't wait!!

Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Lionsson, that's a neat Gingerbread Android Man. Seems to me that Froyo wasn't officially released till about 60 days after the logo was placed at their hq. And again from recall, the rumors indicated there would be more than we actually received. I was disappointed in a couple issues that didn't make it.

I'm actually more interested in the update that CM6 will get. I do the nightlies but usually only about once a week.

A couple issues that seem quite prevalent, problems some of us have had with downloading and updating. I get that solved and I different issue pops up. I was wondering about my problems last night if the AppBrain servers were just overloaded.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

I WANT GINGERBREAD!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Lionsson, that's a neat Gingerbread Android Man. Seems to me that Froyo wasn't officially released till about 60 days after the logo was placed at their hq. And again from recall, the rumors indicated there would be more than we actually received. I was disappointed in a couple issues that didn't make it.

I'm actually more interested in the update that CM6 will get. I do the nightlies but usually only about once a week.

A couple issues that seem quite prevalent, problems some of us have had with downloading and updating. I get that solved and I different issue pops up. I was wondering about my problems last night if the AppBrain servers were just overloaded.
    Gotta be careful who you believe. The only real source of what will be in it will be Google, and they don't tend to give out much information at all. All that other info is just speculation on what people think Google should do, some of it "informed", much of it not.

So there ain't no room for disappointment heyah.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I WANT GINGERBREAD!
    Oct is almost over and still no announce.

I'm praying that 2.3 is FROYO build

WOULD be very dissapointed if GINGERBREAD was not 3.X

I thought it was official that Gingerbread was 2.3 and 3.0 would be honeycomb, also read that 4.0 is simply "ice cream"
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy82 View Post
    I thought it was official that Gingerbread was 2.3 and 3.0 would be honeycomb, also read that 4.0 is simply "ice cream"
    This is what I heard too.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links