HTC treated me like the President

This is a discussion on HTC treated me like the President within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I sent my Nexus One in for repair work. The lower mic cover had a gap in it, looked like a technician worked on it ...

Thread: HTC treated me like the President

HTC treated me like the President

I sent my Nexus One in for repair work. The lower mic cover had a gap in it, looked like a technician worked on it and overlooked the space. Also while it was there I had them recalibrate my screen. Sent the device in on Monday, 10-4-10. The device was sent in overnight special delivery that they paid for. I just received my phone back today, 10-7-10. The Nexus One looks and works just like the day I first received it. I can not believe how fast I received it back. THANK YOU HTC.
    PS- I bought the G2 from T-Mobile just because it looked like the Nexus One's brother. I might send it back and buy the new My Touch HD when it comes out. I will never give up my Nexus One, This phone IMO is still better then any device out there currently today. (My Opinion)
    Vinny

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yup agree, nexus one is still the best phone i ever have...only if it has a front facing camera, i think it rock!

Called about a replacement for my nexus on Monday 10/04/10 and have yet to receive the replacement. Kind of pissed because I leave for NYC for over a week and I still have not received an email stating it has been shipped. I keep checking the HTC replacement site and it says that the deposit has been received and they will ship the phone shortly. :/

Quote Originally Posted by dilagable View Post
    Called about a replacement for my nexus on Monday 10/04/10 and have yet to receive the replacement. Kind of pissed because I leave for NYC for over a week and I still have not received an email stating it has been shipped. I keep checking the HTC replacement site and it says that the deposit has been received and they will ship the phone shortly. :/
    Watch out on wanting it in 2 business days. I ordered mine on 9/26 and just got it yesterday. Apparently HTC shipping center had a glitch where for two weeks the factory wasn't receiving the warranty swap ticket requests so now they are very backed up and it takes awhile longer than 2 business days. I had called to complain but it didn't help since all the managers could do was to apologize and send an email to the shipping dept.
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I don't think you could put the Dell Streak in your pockets without your pants falling down. Maybe that's why they call it "Streak", cuz every time you put it in your pockets, you end up going streaking.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links