Sent phone in for repairs for "dust under screen issues" quoted $196... What?!?

This is a discussion on Sent phone in for repairs for "dust under screen issues" quoted $196... What?!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anybody have any ideas on what my next course of action should be?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sent phone in for repairs for "dust under screen issues" quoted $196... What?!?

Anybody have any ideas on what my next course of action should be?

Quote Originally Posted by naltima View Post
    Anybody have any ideas on what my next course of action should be?

Lawsuit? jk! Sorry for your situation man! I hope I don't ever have to go through your run around with HTC.

You wrote exactly what happened to me!!!!

Same exact thing!
    I had usb port problem/loosening so couldn't charge.
    It's a known issue for the initial Evo's that went out and I got one of the first ones.
    Sent it in to HTC...told me there was water damage!!! Almost fell off my chair. Same as you, I am practically obssessional about taking care of my phone.
    I thought the only possible thing is that it was on the counter when I took a shower a few times. If that's enough to void the warranty, that is absurd.

They want 240. for the repair...can't repair usb port without fixing water damage...I even had to buy a backup phone because I don't have insurance.

I'm so furious...will keep fingers crossed for your situation...will also call hq...couldn't believe that there was literally no one according to the customer service rep I spoke with who could make a case by case decision to have my phone repaired.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links