Help

This is a discussion on Help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am currently running a hacked version of nexus one froyo 2.2 and after I attempted to partition the sd card my sd card does ...

Thread: Help

Help

I am currently running a hacked version of nexus one froyo 2.2 and after I attempted to partition the sd card my sd card does not show up anywhere it says its not present. I have my sd card put in and i don't know what I did and I want to fix it. Pleaaase Help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First off welcome to the forum

Second by hack do you mean stock froyo with root access or a custom ROM? If itís the custom ROM then try flashing a stock one if you made a nandroid then you can use that. If not no big deal just look around on this forum or over at the xda forum and you should be able to find one. At least that would be the first thing I would try.

did you mount phone thru usb to see sd card on pc or try mini partition tool from web.

If you don't unmount correctly you can wipe card.

What recovery did you use to partition and the steps you took.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    First off welcome to the forum

Second by hack do you mean stock froyo with root access or a custom ROM? If itís the custom ROM then try flashing a stock one if you made a nandroid then you can use that. If not no big deal just look around on this forum or over at the xda forum and you should be able to find one. At least that would be the first thing I would try.
    The problem is that my usb is not picking up any memory card at all from my phone. I want to reset the partitioning so I can unroot my phone because the root is ruining my phone (can't pick up usb,no wifi, no signal, restarts frequently) I looked everywhere no one seems to have any problem like me. I am not running any custom rom

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    did you mount phone thru usb to see sd card on pc or try mini partition tool from web.

If you don't unmount correctly you can wipe card.

What recovery did you use to partition and the steps you took.
    I was following steps to install htc sense ui alpha 19 and i blindly tried the partitoning. I hit the first two numbers that popped up. I want to be able to see my sd card. It would be aapreciated if you can help. Thanks for the reply....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links