SD card...

This is a discussion on SD card... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; good evening gents! ok, when i rooted to CM6, i switched to a 16gb card...right now, im down to 90mb! i have app2sd but nothing's ...

Thread: SD card...

SD card...

good evening gents!

ok, when i rooted to CM6, i switched to a 16gb card...right now, im down to 90mb!

i have app2sd but nothing's there yet...it's empty!

is it safe to delete the folders and its contents on my astro files? eg: Lpro, LPP, universalandroot, update cm6.0.0N1..

it was 14GB when i installed it the first time...why did it got smaller when there's nothing in there?

hope someone will elaborate and help me get some space back...planning to put some music albums soon...

thanx my N1 bruddahs!!!!!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you storing your ROM and App backups on the card? You can move those to your PC for storage and put them back on the card when/if you need them.

I would back up the entire sd card first. I like Linda Manager for file mgt. Once you back up all files you can do what you want on deleting. But, I would look at all files and see what is taking up all the space. I have 3.5gb left with 6gb of videos and lots of pics and some rom backups. I only keep one or two backups on phone and rest on pc like jonno2k said. Quick System from market shows sd and sd ext memory figures. Did you partition to ext 3. I did with Rom Mgr and made it 512mb, noswap. I use Dark Tremor if the rom supports it. [Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.2 (10/03/2010) - xda-developers. Is a good sd ext management program. You can also use Term Emulator with it to see sd ext info.

Sometimes on just a2sd programs you have to reboot after first boot to activate it. I am on MicroMod rom now and it doesn't support Dark Tremor as it as a2sd built in and activated as I said above.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

well its back to 13.92GB!

i followed Nick's how-to on installing ROD'sMIUI including the partitions...copied all the contents of the card to my lappy and deleted all apk's and some folders...

thanx again!!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Glad you got it goose. MIUI, I think supports Dark Tremor, if interested.,
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links