please help me

This is a discussion on please help me within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Okay I just got my nexus 1 today Brought it to work and updated to 2.2 on my 3g network So I'm running stock 2.2 ...

Thread: please help me

please help me

Okay I just got my nexus 1 today Brought it to work and updated to 2.2 on my 3g network

So I'm running stock 2.2 which I thought came with flash but apparently not so I downloaded the one from marketplace.

All I want to do is watch some football at work but after 2 hours browsing various forums and trying different browsers its not working

I'm currently trying to use adthe.net to watch some games but I get one of two errors. Either a box pops up saying I need ie explorer or Firefox; or I need veetle installed

I've read using flash should get rid of veetle msg, but not for me!

I've also tried dolphin browser and skyfire but neither has worked. I've read using skyfire and holdingon link to game, open in new window will bypass veetle but no luck. Also heardof people using this site on 2.1 but something is wrong for me and its utterly frustrating!

On another note I love this phone! Any help and advice is much appreciated thanks very much.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    Downloaded and says no application can be found to open this file

Sounds interesting if I can get it to work I'd still like to figure out why atdhe.net isn't working for me it works for many nexus users and has all sports and some cable stations

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Make sure your Flash plug in is enabled. Go into your stock browser, settings and make sure javascript is enabled and open enable plugs in and select either always on or On Demand. But if you have it on On Demand you have to select the flash to turn it on. I went to that site and flash works fine for me.
    Androidfied.

Way back when Froyo was released, there was some code you typed in the browser to be able to watch Hulu (before Hulu disabled mobile). The code brought more options in settings and one of the options was to change the browser from a mobile browser to a desktop browser. I tried searching the forums and couldn't find that code. Maybe another user will remember?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Way back when Froyo was released, there was some code you typed in the browser to be able to watch Hulu (before Hulu disabled mobile). The code brought more options in settings and one of the options was to change the browser from a mobile browser to a desktop browser. I tried searching the forums and couldn't find that code. Maybe another user will remember?
    about:debug
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    about:debug
    That is it! Thanks Android
    after typing that in and pressing the go button, go into the browser settings and last option has a UAString, in there set it to desktop and see if that fixes it for you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links