wow

This is a discussion on wow within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; :nexusx: Congrats :nexusx: Welcome to the world ) how'd u get it though, my friend has been trying to get one... but the phone is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow

:nexusx: Congrats :nexusx:
    Welcome to the world )

how'd u get it though, my friend has been trying to get one... but the phone is made for developers only... i've searched around for a while... tryin to help him out... and no luck

you'll love every moment you spend with your phone

I've had my N1 for about 4 months now, bought it for $350 in perfect condition off of Craigslist just a couple of days before they announced no more Nexus for us common folk.

I came from a MyTouch and I couldn't be happier with my N1, as soon as Gingerbread hits I'll be even happier still.

I'm eligible for a new G2 @ $99 from Costco, but I can't see the point, the Nexus is still #1! There is no other phone on the market right now I would rather own at any price.

I got my nexus from eBay that is just about the only place that a normal person can get it the only problem with that is that the price is higher. Not sure what the average price is now but when I got mine I had to pay 600$ CAD (don`t remember in USD) and the average was around 600$ USD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links