Changing email

This is a discussion on Changing email within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well... im little bored of my email and i want to change it, the problem is that i brought some apps and i dont know ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing email

Changing email

Well... im little bored of my email and i want to change it, the problem is that i brought some apps and i dont know if i can keep them or change the email of my apps... i dont know how i can do that and also, i want to move all my contacts and emails to the new email...

please, someone help me with that

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your purchased apps are tied to the gmail account you used when you purchased them. I do not know if there is a way you can change that assignment.

Why do you want to change Gmail anyway why don`t you keep using the one you have?

i want to change it cos its not my current nickname, its old, and i want to delete all my contacts on msn, delete facebook, twitter and start all over.... on all the social things, just a weird way to say "im done with all of you"

Ok ya I get you but sorry I don`t have any tips on your prob but how many paid apps do you have I know itís not really the most money saving choice but if worst comes to worst.

i have like 28 apps, i found that i cant change the mails of the apps or the market, and i dont think if u make a backup with titanium and wipe the phone, change the mail and install them would work os some of the apps needs to be verified over internet with the email so, im f%$ked with this... maybe ill set up to recive emails from the new to the old and set up to send mails too or.... make a complete wipe of the social networks one by one and msn

this suck!! i really want to change my email... >.<

You can have multiple Gmail accounts associated with your phone. I don't know if they would all sync with the market, but I don't really see why they wouldn't...?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    You can have multiple Gmail accounts associated with your phone. I don't know if they would all sync with the market, but I don't really see why they wouldn't...?

I also see this but I don`t think you can stop the emails from coming in from the other email and only keep the ones from the new one although I don`t know but maybe if you try linking both on your Gmail accounts and baking up your apps in the new Gmail account then removing the old one they might stay the other thing that can happen is that they (the apps) that this Gmail account does not have the licence to use these apps. Now I have no idea what will happen if you try this because I have never tried it.

You can stop emails from syncing with menu> accounts & sync> (pick account) and deselect Gmail for that account...

I also found this:
    Edit: specific to Devs, so I deleted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links