Nexus One with PC

This is a discussion on Nexus One with PC within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Try WebKey in the market... Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One with PC

Try WebKey in the market...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

On you Nexus One go to Settings, Wireless & Networks, Bluetooth Settings, Long press on your computer, and select options, make sure you have all the options selected.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    On you Nexus One go to Settings, Wireless & Networks, Bluetooth Settings, Long press on your computer, and select options, make sure you have all the options selected.
    Hi Lionsson

The only option I get after a long press on the computer in the bluetooth settings is "Unpair"

Alan

It seems like it's not pairing right.
    Try to unpair and re-pair from your Nexus One and your pc

Paired and unpaired ten times now. Even went out and bought a new USB bluetooth dongle.

PC and Nexus One paired but not connected.

Cheers

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Skipper View Post
    Paired and unpaired ten times now. Even went out and bought a new USB bluetooth dongle.

PC and Nexus One paired but not connected.

Cheers

Alan
    A connection only occurs when a service is activated.... Like file transfer... etc.

I do send files to my work computer that has bluetooth. But I've never tried to use any voice features.

I tried it with my laptop (windows 7 64 bit), paired the devices but the Nexus One wouldn't connect, although I could see it trying to.

I would have thought that this requirement would have been standard for every mobile phone, but apparently not.

Cheers

Alan

I am using a series of devices with mine, the main laptop being an Windows 7 Alienware m17x with internal bluetooth, the phone when in range connects automatically and can stream calls, music and files without any configuration. My HTC shift (Tablet) also running 7 does the same whenever the alienware disconnects, this is all without any connections being configured i just popped the nexus in its dock on day and the alienware picked ti up and paired using an encrypted password located in a notepad file on the nexus (easiest way to pair)

The problem i see are the drivers and supported features when running under XP you are just not going to get any functionality without downloading some sort of bluetooth program that enables new features, as for the Windows 7 laptop it could be a case of incorrect drivers or stock drivers that also do not support any new features.

One last thing that might make a difference is i am also running a highly modified ROM and i am sure it contains multiple bluetooth add-ons and tweaks that the stock nexus might lack
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads