MT4G - Upgrading my N1 and TMo Tethering

This is a discussion on MT4G - Upgrading my N1 and TMo Tethering within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just read about the MyTouch 4G T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Review (red) - Smartphones - CNET Reviews If I were to move up from the Nexus ...

Thread: MT4G - Upgrading my N1 and TMo Tethering

MT4G - Upgrading my N1 and TMo Tethering

Just read about the MyTouch 4G T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Review (red) - Smartphones - CNET Reviews

If I were to move up from the Nexus One, this wouldn't be a bad choice in my opinion. Nice looking phone. Would be even better with a stock interface, maybe Google might use this for a developer phone and sell it with stock interface?

If I needed a new phone (which I don't, I'm still very happy with my Nexus), I would want:

Must Haves:

- 1GB or greater RAM or whatever the memory is that is used to store apps is on a stock phone. I HATE how limited I am by what applications I can load. 512 MB or whatever it is Sucks and was a stupid design decision. Feels like DOS 640K to me. Yes, I know I can root and improve the situation by using more flexible Apps2SD, but I just don't have the time to figure that out and manage it.

- 2GHz processor or twice the performance of the Nexus with the same battery life. Yes, it's a little short now, but with 2 batteries, it's livable.

- Stock android interface.

Would Likes:

- Front facing camera for video chat.

- Even better quality photo taking capability. No, not more megapixels; better lighting balance and contrast and ability to take pics in low light situations, faster response (I miss so many good pics waiting for it to snap after I press the button).

- Better speaker phone speaker. The N1 is not usable for sound without headphones in my opinion.

Sucks that TMo will be charging for tethering soon. I wonder how they will determine that you are tethering with a Nexus? Can they?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Sucks that TMo will be charging for tethering soon. I wonder how they will determine that you are tethering with a Nexus? Can they?

i was wondering about this too. i dont want to use it one day and have ridiculous charges on my account b/c they can now track it

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links