So this is what gingerbread is going to look like?

This is a discussion on So this is what gingerbread is going to look like? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by FC1032 Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth Either bump top is gonna be honeycomb tablet or desktop os. I can't really see any benefits ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So this is what gingerbread is going to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Either bump top is gonna be honeycomb tablet or desktop os. I can't really see any benefits to a phone on the small screen. Just my opinion
    :D I look forward to honeycomb also!

Hopefully the webos guy does the magic on gingerbread.
    I have nothing against the nexus one but I don`t think we will be getting honeycomb, don`t get me wrong I am hoping but I dough it.

To be honest I think when honeycomb comes out a 1 GHz processor just isn`t going to cut it anymore by then we will have tegra2s and probably at least 1.2 GHz processor. Other than the processor I think the nexus one will have everything it needs to get honeycomb.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Either bump top is gonna be honeycomb tablet or desktop os. I can't really see any benefits to a phone on the small screen. Just my opinion

I have nothing against the nexus one but I don`t think we will be getting honeycomb, don`t get me wrong I am hoping but I dough it.

To be honest I think when honeycomb comes out a 1 GHz processor just isn`t going to cut it anymore by then we will have tegra2s and probably at least 1.2 GHz processor. Other than the processor I think the nexus one will have everything it needs to get honeycomb.
    Tegra 2 isn't even fully compatible with Adobe Flash and are having other small issues. Hopefully this is will ironed out by the GB and HC comes around.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post

Tegra 2 isn't even fully compatible with Adobe Flash and are having other small issues. Hopefully this is will ironed out by the GB and HC comes around.

Ya but the thing is like you said small issue so we have GB coming out soon that gives them allot of time to get there problems fixed before honeycomb so that is why I think what I said but anyway who really knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links