How was your experience with HTC warranty swap?

This is a discussion on How was your experience with HTC warranty swap? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has anyone had a good experience with swapping their n1 with HTC? I am getting kinda nervous cause I have to do I swap with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your experience with HTC warranty swap?

How was your experience with HTC warranty swap?

Has anyone had a good experience with swapping their n1 with HTC? I am getting kinda nervous cause I have to do I swap with me N1 because of an issue I have with the screen and I keep reading nothing but bad experiences....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ya well we are two in this situation but here is a thread that may help http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...hlight=treated Also does anybody know where to send in my phone from canada?

I just hope I don't get some crappy phone. Cause the phone I have right now is perfect except for the screen issue.

I talked to an HTC rep and she told me HTC are really good about their refurb phones. They replace the body, the motherboard, and the screen, she said they also do three test before they send it out so hopefully it will be ok. Thanks for the thread btw!

Your welcome I just hope when I give it a try from here in Canada that they will replace without any problem and get a rep who knows what he is doing.

I had a horrible experience. They charged me for something that should have been under warranty. I did not have a chance to refuse because it was an exchange. This was not explained to me so now I have to pay and can't just get my old phone back. I will never buy htc again
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

That sucks. But does your "new" phone at least run good? And if you don't mind me asking did they tell you what the out or warranty charge was for?

I had a great experience. But then again, I could afford to do the swap instead of the send it in and wait for it to be fixed. I ended up with a new phone. That's probably because it was early.

They didn't charge me even though it was probably my fault that the microSD slot broke.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

The micro usb port wouldn't charge the phone. I also did a swap. And yes the new phone is good
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I had to swap twice, and they were great. Got the replacement next day. Both times were warranty exchanges. Once for the wireless chip failure, the other for power button failure.

Swapped twice and both experiences were excellent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links