Problem with agenda

This is a discussion on Problem with agenda within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, In my nexus one Android 2.2.1, I am stuck with the Agenda Défault App. In Parameters -> account I have my gmail account, with ...

Thread: Problem with agenda

Problem with agenda

Hello,
    In my nexus one Android 2.2.1, I am stuck with the Agenda Défault App.
    In Parameters -> account I have my gmail account, with 3 options inside contact sync, gmail sync and picasa sync. But no Agenda sync.

When I am in the Agenda app, when I try to add something it tells me that there is no Agenda. And when I show the Agenda list, I have a black screen with only Ok and Cancel Button.

In gmail I look around to activate it with my phone but I have not seen anything.

Please Help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by prophetix View Post
    Hello,
    In my nexus one Android 2.2.1, I am stuck with the Agenda Défault App.
    In Parameters -> account I have my gmail account, with 3 options inside contact sync, gmail sync and picasa sync. But no Agenda sync.

When I am in the Agenda app, when I try to add something it tells me that there is no Agenda. And when I show the Agenda list, I have a black screen with only Ok and Cancel Button.

In gmail I look around to activate it with my phone but I have not seen anything.

Please Help.
    The "agenda" is probably your calendar app. In my account settings, I also have a calendar listed that I can sync. You might look in your app drawer and locate calendar and see if you can open it that way, then set up its sync.

Smile

Thank jour for jour message. It was the calendar app. I switched the language to english to check it. I tried a lot of thing like clearing cache. Using another gmail account. Nothing worked. Finally i did a hard reset and now it works. Surely a bad parameter somewhere but no way to find it. Thanks again for your post.
    Thierry

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links