God, I just KNEW I shouldn't have even tried to root... Please help =(

This is a discussion on God, I just KNEW I shouldn't have even tried to root... Please help =( within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I recently got back a warranty swap Nexus One with an old version of android (2.2) and thought to myself "Hell, I might as well ...

Thread: God, I just KNEW I shouldn't have even tried to root... Please help =(

Unhappy God, I just KNEW I shouldn't have even tried to root... Please help =(

I recently got back a warranty swap Nexus One with an old version of android (2.2) and thought to myself "Hell, I might as well try rooting for once since it the 1-click method doesn't unlock the bootloader and you can always go back right?" Wrong

Well, I updated the radio as part of the Cyanogen 6.1 installation to radio version 5.12.00.08 and now that I don't want to be rooted anymore I can't seem to get the radio version back to normal to what it should be on 2.2.1

The 2.2.1 radio should be: Baseband version 32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7

But when I updated to 2.2.1 it stayed the same: Baseband version 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08

Have I screwed up my radio? I just want to get my phone back to normal please help
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I don't think you could put the Dell Streak in your pockets without your pants falling down. Maybe that's why they call it "Streak", cuz every time you put it in your pockets, you end up going streaking.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Why change the radio that you've already flashed onto your phone?

A search over at XDA could guide you to stock radios. It's as easy as that. That little bit of advice should solve your problem.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Sheanzy is right. Just flash back the stock radio (4.06). PLEASE confirm the MD5 checksum before you flash it. Instead of flashing it via recovery, use fastboot. Less risk.

Rooting is easy you know. Flashing radio is dangerous especially with unlocked bootloader.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

The radio you want is on this page: Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

Sixth one down

It is a .zip

Just dl to pc or phone and put it on root of sdcard

Then just flash thru recovery like any rom

Do not wipe ANYTHING and don't pull battery during flashing or you'll brick it

It should flash quickly

If you need to get out of flashing if it hangs do the three finger salute, not sure if that will cause issues or not. But only way

hold down pwr/ vol- /trackball at same time till it boots into bootloader then navigate to recovery
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links