BROOKLYN (NY)- Where to buy?

This is a discussion on BROOKLYN (NY)- Where to buy? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there, i`m trying to find a store in BROOKLYN, so i can help a friend of mine to buy the nexus one for me, ...

Thread: BROOKLYN (NY)- Where to buy?

BROOKLYN (NY)- Where to buy?

Hi there, i`m trying to find a store in BROOKLYN, so i can help a friend of mine to buy the nexus one for me, because i`m from Romania.My friend`s address is *******, in case somebody finds a closer shop.It better be a big shop, in order to have nexus accessories also. TX

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well sorry to break it to you but the only place you can get a nexus one now is eBay witch cost allot like 600 USD to 700 USD unless you are a developer. So I don`t know if you still want it if it costs that much but I can tell you I paid it and I am glad I did.

J&R Electronics in Manhattan has them in stock, but the price is about $100 over what Google originally sold the phone for. I had to order one from them last week through Amazon.com to replace my original N1 that I dropped in the street and ruined the glass on.

The units J&R has are unlocked and compatible with T-Mobile US's 3G service, however they come with the European installation of Android 2.2. That means no 2.2.1 yet, and slower software updates than the US ROM phones. I finally gave up today and unlocked the bootloader on this new phone and installed the US spec 2.2.1 ROM from Google.

Quote Originally Posted by ssullivan View Post
    J&R Electronics in Manhattan has them in stock, but the price is about $100 over what Google originally sold the phone for. I had to order one from them last week through Amazon.com to replace my original N1 that I dropped in the street and ruined the glass on.

The units J&R has are unlocked and compatible with T-Mobile US's 3G service, however they come with the European installation of Android 2.2. That means no 2.2.1 yet, and slower software updates than the US ROM phones. I finally gave up today and unlocked the bootloader on this new phone and installed the US spec 2.2.1 ROM from Google.
    I was just in J&R a few weeks ago and they did have the N1. They also had Desire and Wildfire, but I don't recall them having the N1. They do have it on their website for $649.00.

Yes. pretty expensive; i`m thinking .... maybe an HTC will do the job.
    Thx anyway, i`ll try to find smth

msm
    Try Telefrog.de

I got mine from there about a month back and the service was quite good.

You can still get them new at list price

You have to first join the android developer program for $25.

Android Developers

then you can buy one, at $529. USD + tax & shipping.

As of now, they are still available. Not sure if they will send to other countries.

this model only works fully on Tmobile, in the US. Will work on AT&T but only slower Edge data network available. Does not work on verizon. I can't answer for carriers outside of US.

Thanks

Thank you guys. I think Iíve made my mind; it will be Samsung i9000 GalaxyS, i think it`s a good choice.

Do you know the price of it out there, because if it`s cheaper, why not.Thx

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links