User trackball with camera

This is a discussion on User trackball with camera within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Could be, or perhaps it's just me having missed something under Settings. I will try some more. Many thanks for your help!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User trackball with camera

Could be, or perhaps it's just me having missed something under Settings. I will try some more. Many thanks for your help!

No probs if it is a bug hopefully they iron it out by the stable release
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Yeah, actually 6.1 RC is really good. I haven't encountered any probs (except perhaps for this) using this rom. Not sure I'll jump on GB when it comes out on Thursday.

pity I screwed up phone and now it only installs some random roms...

But from the looks of it, GB seems to only be bringing UI improvements and polish. Doesn't seem to be a major feature update like froyo (please prove me wrong though Google!)

MIUI is good too maybe give it a try when you get bored of CM (Cm is a well rounded rom though!)
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

I'm new at this flashing rom stuff. Got my Nexus about three weeks ago and didn't flash a new rom until two days ago. The stock rom was good, but CM really takes it over the edge. I never had a better phone.

:D yes Cyanogen is a really big step up from stock... I really enjoyed using it too! Since its one of the most popular roms, you'd also feel safe that there's help around the corner

When Cyanogen gets a little more polish like MIUI does (or if MIUI gets a bit more substance like CM6) I'll jump boats again. I really like the lockscreen and battery life of MIUI.

Hope you get that fixed and enjoy the roms. Please be careful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links