Thinking about an upgrade????

This is a discussion on Thinking about an upgrade???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have been considering the switch also. They just got permanent root and cyanogen is just about to release a custom rom for the phone. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about an upgrade????

I have been considering the switch also. They just got permanent root and cyanogen is just about to release a custom rom for the phone. The main reason i'm considering th switch is because i miss having a physical keyboard so much. I hate having an onscreen keyboard so much. My main concern is the 800mhz processor. Not because of speed, but being left out of future updates.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

To me a real upgrade of the existing N1 would be the HTC Desire HD. I was hoping that is what Google would pick as the N1 successor with it's own spin ( like the diff between the Desire and the N1). I really want a screen that big since I use my N1 like a computer a lot ( browsing and editing docs) . I like that it is the faster processor. It seems the right choice for the dev oriented N1 community.

What do you think of the rumored Nexus S ?
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    What do you think of the rumored Nexus S ?
    I think its not going to happen http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...ead-delay.html or at least not the one we have seen and I can`t say I mind.

Quote Originally Posted by card0124 View Post
    I have been considering the switch also. They just got permanent root and cyanogen is just about to release a custom rom for the phone. The main reason i'm considering th switch is because i miss having a physical keyboard so much. I hate having an onscreen keyboard so much. My main concern is the 800mhz processor. Not because of speed, but being left out of future updates.

why my g2 with google wont be able to receive upgrades??????

Quote Originally Posted by pewtavert View Post

We are not sure yet but the minimum specs for gingerbread are suppose to be a 1gHz processor and a screen of at least 3.5 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post

We are not sure yet but the minimum specs for gingerbread are suppose to be a 1gHz processor and a screen of at least 3.5 inches.
    this is crap the g2 will have 2.3

rooted Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post

Not necessarily and can you prove it? No because you don`t know and neither do I but it was just a rumour that it would need a 1gHz processor but who knows they may make an exception for the g2.

Not necessarily and can you prove it? No because you don`t know and neither do I but it was just a rumour that it would need a 1gHz processor but who knows they may make an exception for the g2.
    ok the rumor you speak of was put down by google aslo the G2 to is said to have 4gb of internal memory only 1.13 is usable the rest is for updates according to tmobile and htc and as for my opinion as long as your not sporting a samsung and have a newer high end phone you will get 2.3 sooner or later

rooted Nexus S 4G

ok the rumor you speak of was put down by google aslo the G2 to is said to have 4gb of internal memory only 1.13 is usable the rest is for updates according to tmobile and htc and as for my opinion as long as your not sporting a samsung and have a newer high end phone you will get 2.3 sooner or later
    That is your opinion mine is that allot of phones aren`t going to get gingerbread allot are going to go straight to honeycomb. Because honeycomb is suppose to be released sometime in Q1 2011 and that is only a few months after gingerbread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links