Nexus One and no Bluetooth

This is a discussion on Nexus One and no Bluetooth within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have had my Nexus One since around April and the Bluetooth worked 100% when connected to my Desk dock. I thought that my Nexus ...

Thread: Nexus One and no Bluetooth

Nexus One and no Bluetooth

I have had my Nexus One since around April and the Bluetooth worked 100% when connected to my Desk dock. I thought that my Nexus was getting a bit laggy and decided to do a factory reset. I took the plunge and did it. I have got just about everything back working pretty good. The problem I am having is that either my Nexus can't find my desk dock or the dock can't find the Nexus, so no connection. I have tried everything I can think of. Still no good. I might add that the Nexus connects to the car dock ok. Would any of the experts on this forum have any advice for my.

Thank you

Jim

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Problem solved.

How did you solve it, just in case someone else has this problem they will find this thread.

I hope I remember

I think it went like this. Settings > Dock settings, There I found under "Audio" Phone not docked. I put the Nexus into the Desk Dock. Found "Settings for attached Desktop Dock" found and ticked "Use dock for Audio and music" Then ticked "Remember settings"
    I was trying to set it up without the Nexus being docked.
    Sorry, I should have explained but I am in the midst of Guru's and whiz kids and thought it was a very basic question and should have known:confused:.

Thank you

Jim

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links