Paint Peeling/Chipping Off

This is a discussion on Paint Peeling/Chipping Off within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I noticed last night that the paint on my Nexus One is peeling/chipping off on the bottom. It's happening around the gold "dots" that I ...

Thread: Paint Peeling/Chipping Off

Paint Peeling/Chipping Off

I noticed last night that the paint on my Nexus One is peeling/chipping off on the bottom. It's happening around the gold "dots" that I assume are the contact points for the dock. I've owned many different cell phones over the years, and have never had any of them do this before. I'm curious if this is happening to anyone else on here?

And before anyone asks/comments...

It's only 7 months old. I take very good care of it. I don't own a dock, and it's never been in a dock (or anything similar that may have scratched/chipped it or caused wear due to being inserted/removed). When it's not in my hand being used it's either laying flat on a table/desk or in my pocket. When it's in my pocket it's in there by itself, and nothing is in the pocket with it that could ding/dent/scratch/mark it. It's never been exposed to any heat/cold extremes. It's never gotten wet. It's never been dropped, struck, hit, thrown, or anything of that nature.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I also have the same problem, but since I bought a new silicon case, I've never been bothered by that again...I think it comes from the black android pouch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links