your pictures

This is a discussion on your pictures within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; no issues with it either...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your pictures

no issues with it either

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    So did you try adding your picture to your google account on your desktop? Just go to GMail, go to settings, and add a picture to "My Picture". This will show up in the standard text app for everyone.

As I noted, it can get out of sync. If you have added a picture here and it's not showing up, remove it, save your settings, close the window, go back and add the picture again and that should clear it up.
    Thanks a lot i just did it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    So did you try adding your picture to your google account on your desktop? Just go to GMail, go to settings, and add a picture to "My Picture". This will show up in the standard text app for everyone.

As I noted, it can get out of sync. If you have added a picture here and it's not showing up, remove it, save your settings, close the window, go back and add the picture again and that should clear it up.
    I did this with the google mail but don't get the picture on phone. help me please.
    All The Best
    John.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links