New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

This is a discussion on New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just got my OTA this afternoon it came in 2 parts, i had to do a reboot and then it showed up. I have stock ...

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

Just got my OTA this afternoon it came in 2 parts, i had to do a reboot and then it showed up.
    I have stock N1 bought around May this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Just got my OTA this afternoon it came in 2 parts, i had to do a reboot and then it showed up.

did you reboot after getting the update notice or did you reboot another time after rebooting after the update notice?:rofl3:

I got both parts of the update while I was out driving around this afternoon. Now on FRG83D.

Oh, and I changed the thread title for y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by brantrac View Post

did you reboot after getting the update notice or did you reboot another time after rebooting after the update notice?:rofl3:
    I noticed i wasn't getting 3g in a 3g area so i rebooted my phone, as soon as it finished loading everything back and it connected to 3g, it popped up with update 1 of 2 but i didn't have the battery life left to update so did it when go home and charged phone a bit.

I noticed i wasn't getting 3g in a 3g area so i rebooted my phone, as soon as it finished loading everything back and it connected to 3g, it popped up with update 1 of 2 but i didn't have the battery life left to update so did it when go home and charged phone a bit.

i got the message to reboot and i allowed it to...after it came back on i haven't gotten any other notice. was on 3g and now connected to wifi :\ i think i'm too impatient :P

that's exactly what I did... 3G was crap (worse than usual) couldnt hold a signal at all... rebooted and there was the update... since then (as stated earlier) 3G is better than ever :/

Was Google Instant (beta) available before? That's the first thing I noticed since mine got the update, though it could have been there before and I just hadn't noticed. Haven't noticed anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by viola16 View Post
    Was Google Instant (beta) available before? That's the first thing I noticed since mine got the update, though it could have been there before and I just hadn't noticed. Haven't noticed anything else.
    Yep, that was there starting last week or the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by viola16 View Post
    Yep, that was there starting last week or the week before.
    Cool...yeah, nothing noticeable to me. Some "further reading" suggests there are patches to some core services and bug fixes to get ready for Gingerbread

still waiting for that ota after my phone got restarted

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links