New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

This is a discussion on New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Yea, and still did not get it till now, and tried restarting the device but no luck. Also checkin code nit working. Originally Posted by ...

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

Yea, and still did not get it till now, and tried restarting the device but no luck. Also checkin code nit working.

Quote Originally Posted by brantrac View Post
    was the first part just the reboot part?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

haha...at least i'm not alone i guess :P

It came. I let it do its job. Still without the 'D'...
    Cud b memory 23mb. Now I've uninstalled some apps. memory 53mb. Will the 'D' come again? On its own?

Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post
    Cud b memory 23mb. Now I've uninstalled some apps. memory 53mb. Will the 'D' come again? On its own?
    I have the same issue, didnt get the second update. And the first update was more than 24 hours ago. I have a stocked N1 with 117MB internal storage. And connected through wi-fi. Have checkin multiple times without luck. Re-insert SIM card and SD-card, same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dawd View Post
    I have the same issue, didnt get the second update. And the first update was more than 24 hours ago. I have a stocked N1 with 117MB internal storage. And connected through wi-fi. Have checkin multiple times without luck. Re-insert SIM card and SD-card, same thing.
    - On the lighter side i hope its not one of those 'opportunity knocks once...'. I think android should warn how much memory it wants us to have?
    - Thats huge memory. how do you manage to get that. I've practically uninstalled all apps. (except googles) and still not able to get more than 53mb?

- On the lighter side i hope its not one of those 'opportunity knocks once...'. I think android should warn how much memory it wants us to have?
    - Thats huge memory. how do you manage to get that. I've practically uninstalled all apps. (except googles) and still not able to get more than 53mb?
    I don't have a lot of apps installed. Besides the usual facebook, twitter. I have Swiftp,, skype and Angry birds. And I always clear up my cache after using browser. It usually takes up huge memory space.

I don't have a lot of apps installed. Besides the usual facebook, twitter. I have Swiftp,, skype and Angry birds. And I always clear up my cache after using browser. It usually takes up huge memory space.
    THANKS...so far i didn't know how to clear cache. Now I'm just above 81mb memory.

THANKS...so far i didn't know how to clear cache. Now I'm just above 81mb memory.
    There are a cache-cleaning apps like CacheMate etc. Or u can go to setting>application>manage app and click the particular app (e.g. Mail) and the will be options like move to sd, remove, clear cache etc.

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    There are a cache-cleaning apps like CacheMate etc. Or u can go to setting>application>manage app and click the particular app (e.g. Mail) and the will be options like move to sd, remove, clear cache etc.

Tks again..u guys are cool. I've installed cachemate. There is another one cache cleaner with Lots of good comments.

Now when will this big 'D' come again...!!

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post

Tks again..u guys are cool. I've installed cachemate. There is another one cache cleaner with Lots of good comments.

Now when will this big 'D' come again...!!
    Try the *#*#checkin#*#* on the dialer to wake the big 'D' up :D

*#*#2432546#*#* on the dialer keypad

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links