New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

This is a discussion on New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; downloaded and flashed update and tethering/hotspot works fine......

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

downloaded and flashed update and tethering/hotspot works fine...

No OTA update for me yet.

Google, why have you forsaken me?

why I still have't received any update notification? my build number is FRG83, android 2.2.1 and I don't use custom rom. phone is nexus one

No OTA for me yet either. It takes time for their servers to roll out the update to our Nexus Ones.
    This morning, I did a check-in and received a market notification for an app that has an update. That, at least, tells me it does check-in.

Quote Originally Posted by thargic View Post
    downloaded and flashed update and tethering/hotspot works fine...
    thanks
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by anie View Post
    why I still have't received any update notification? my build number is FRG83, android 2.2.1 and I don't use custom rom. phone is nexus one
    They have a large number of phones to update, and I assume they are updating them in the order which the were purchased. So it just will take a while to work there way down to you. You can always install the update manually if your in a rush.

I have not gotten mine yet, and last time took a while to get to me.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

You can always flash the update manually - but the update is really nothing special...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    They have a large number of phones to update, and I assume they are updating them in the order which the were purchased. So it just will take a while to work there way down to you. You can always install the update manually if your in a rush.

I don't have my update on my first phone which I got on release day. But my other phone from may got it on friday
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I have had my N1 for about three weeks, and I got the notification on thursday. Installed in Saturday.

Installation was rather uneventful. Tethering option is still available, although I haven't tested it.

EDIT: mine is stock and has not been unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post

I don't have my update on my first phone which I got on release day. But my other phone from may got it on friday
    Spoke with my friend from Google about this, and she was told that it's based primarily on the IMEI of the phone with the exception of registered developer phones which get batched separately, so two phones purchased at the same time won't get the update at the same time due to the IMEI differences.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links