New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

This is a discussion on New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David Originally Posted by Dude Random21 Originally Posted by -John- I received a system update installation a few minutes ago. It said ...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -John- View Post
    I received a system update installation a few minutes ago. It said it needs to restart in order to install, so I said "Ok". After the phone restarted, nothing was installed. I'm still on FRG83. Did this happen to anyone?
    I think you may have just not seen the b at the end of frg83b or maybe it actually didn`t install. Did it do the little logo of an update when it installed? Have you turned your phone off since the update? Have you tried checking in?
    My version is now FRG83D after the update...are some of yours ending in B?
    Oh no sorry that was my fault I thought it was b not d I don`t have my N1 it is being repaired so I can`t get the update plus I am dyslexic so when it righted in miniscule I sometimes get mixed up. So I thought it was frg83b

I received a system update installation a few minutes ago. It said it needs to restart in order to install, so I said "Ok". After the phone restarted, nothing was installed. I'm still on FRG83. Did this happen to anyone?
    I think you may have just not seen the b at the end of frg83b or maybe it actually didn`t install. Did it do the little logo of an update when it installed? Have you turned your phone off since the update? Have you tried checking in?
    It didn't do anything different when it booted back up. I don't think I got the new Froyo update, cause it would have changed the build number otherwise. It did say it was part one of two system updates when I got the notification though, but I did not get anything. Yes I did the check in and the system updates but nothing happened.
    That is very strange oh well maybe just wait and see what happens besides this is not a big update so if I were you I would just wait and see what happens with gingerbread.

I blame the title of this thread, it said B instead of D. Hehe.

Oh so that is where I got the B from Are you sure it is frg83D for you N1david cause B would make allot more sense than D cause B would be meaning second one.

Dude Random and John.

They finally gave the update to me. It's a two part update. First I got the notification, then it rebooted and gave me a second notification. It rebooted again and Boom! FRG83D. I see that my phone it's a little slow now. Guess I'll have to wait for it to settle down properly.

Oh so that is where I got the B from Are you sure it is frg83D for you N1david cause B would make allot more sense than D cause B would be meaning second one.
    Yep, I just checked again and it is FRG83D

Well then I am confused is there different versions or was the title just a typo.

Just got frg83d. Why is Google bothering to update the n1? Why not just release gingerbread?

Well then I am confused is there different versions or was the title just a typo.
    I am just as confused, but trying to not pay attention to it. The Update before this one I manually downloaded and installed...it did not go well, first the button pushing took me forever to get the sequence right and since that update, I have done three wipe and restores...now this one and what just happened to my Nexus One (earlier posting on this same thread) I am wondering what exactly happened? Did I get skipped a B that the phone needed to go to be updated to D? Ugh...
    I have the update before this one and I am not sure if the phone will let me update to a previous version...so I can try this update thing again.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links