New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

This is a discussion on New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by AndroidMad Just got frg83d. Why is Google bothering to update the n1? Why not just release gingerbread? Ok I think that just ...

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Froyo build FRG83D..Still no gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidMad View Post
    Just got frg83d. Why is Google bothering to update the n1? Why not just release gingerbread?
    Ok I think that just proved it is D not B and to answer your question some people think it might be because we need this update to get gingerbread. In my opinion it was just to block the new version of one click root before gingerbread.

Is there a way to get the update again?

Quote Originally Posted by -John- View Post
    Is there a way to get the update again?
    Other than check in or flashing the update no but since you said you checked in alertly and you refuse to root no sorry.

How can you get swype working again tried reinstall

I received a system update installation a few minutes ago. It said it needs to restart in order to install, so I said "Ok". After the phone restarted, nothing was installed. I'm still on FRG83. Did this happen to anyone?
    I had the same thing happen, I did the checkin, then I got a notice that said this will be a TWO part update and asking me to reboot now or later, I rebooted.

Nothing happened after it rebooted or during reboot, and still @ FRG83, tried checkin, and nothing happening, also rebooted nothing new...

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    Try going to settings, applications, swype, clear data, uninstall. (do the same clear data before uninstall if you have the swype installer installed)

Then reinstall swype.

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    I tried to and got some error, so I uninstalled both swype and the swype installer. Then after reinstalling the installer and then running it, all is working again.

Quote Originally Posted by quick View Post
    I received a system update installation a few minutes ago. It said it needs to restart in order to install, so I said "Ok". After the phone restarted, nothing was installed. I'm still on FRG83. Did this happen to anyone?
    I had the same thing happen, I did the checkin, then I got a notice that said this will be a TWO part update and asking me to reboot now or later, I rebooted.

Nothing happened after it rebooted or during reboot, and still @ FRG83, tried checkin, and nothing happening, also rebooted nothing new...

same thing happened with me. so then i went to settings>system update, and then i got prompted for the 2nd half of the install and now i have 83D

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quick View Post

same thing happened with me. so then i went to settings>system update, and then i got prompted for the 2nd half of the install and now i have 83D
    Still not giving me part 2 of the update, tried, settings, about, system updates...

I should also mention, got a stock Nexus One T-Mobile, I have a locked bootloader, and I have rooted (via rage against the cage)

Same. I did the system update but nothing.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links