Does anyone have problems after the new 2 part update?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have problems after the new 2 part update? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Ben_1 I got part 2 just after part one. (OTA) I might have done something wrong but now have FRG83 D . ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have problems after the new 2 part update?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_1 View Post
    I got part 2 just after part one. (OTA)
    I might have done something wrong but now have FRG83D.
    (Android version 2.2.1)
    Still have a question though.
    When part two was dowmloading, I could see the yellow thick line getting longer and longer on the sreen.
    Just before it finished downloading part two my sreen went black.
    As a habit reaction, I hit the top botton on the phone to see the screen again.
    My N1 started to boot again. (stupid move)
    Nevertheless all seems fine and the phone is faster than ever.
    How would I be able to check if indeed all is OK before the Gingerbread update comes along soon?
    I would really apreciate some help here so I can sleep well tonight.

Ben
    I think it was a coincidence that it booted again. When I updated my GF's phone last night, it went through several reboots one after the other.

Quote Originally Posted by brantrac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brantrac View Post
    i got the 2-part update popup and rebooted my phone as instructed, but after that reboot, nothing has yet to show up or notify me of the update :\
    Did you check your version to see if it is there? Go in to settings, about phone and look at the last line which is the build number. Mine (stock AT&T not rooted... yet) says FRG83D after the update.

I've checked already and no it has not been updated. I've also checked the system updates and there is nothing, and also tried the checkin number...still nothing. I find it weird how they would ask me to reboot and but the phone not updating directly afterwards...
    i'm experiencing the same thing !! it's been a day already and i still havent gotten my part 2 notification ..

Yep, I was the first one on here to get the first nexus one update. Since then, I've waited days to get the updates OTA. Finally just started manually loading them. No problems with it.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

I'm having some intermittent battery drain issues since the update. For instance, this morning I had it unplugged for 4hrs 26min and the battery was at 16%. I did about 10-15min of websurfing and made a 1min phone call. In the battery use display, the Android OS took up about 75% of the battery power with 4hrs 16min of CPU time. I don't know what could be using up so many processor cycles with the phone sitting in my pocket, but I haven't installed any new apps or anything. Usually, my display uses up 80+% of my battery.

And yet, the other day i left my phone alone for almost two days and it still had some charge. Weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links