downgrade the firmware from 2.2.1 to 2.2

This is a discussion on downgrade the firmware from 2.2.1 to 2.2 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I am using nexus one HTC phone and some days ago i updated the firmware from 2.2 to 2.2.1 and from that time i ...

Thread: downgrade the firmware from 2.2.1 to 2.2

downgrade the firmware from 2.2.1 to 2.2

Hi, I am using nexus one HTC phone and some days ago i updated the firmware from 2.2 to 2.2.1 and from that time i did not receive any call if i use EDGE/GPRS and before that it was working fine, i need help to resolve the issue. If any body help to downgrade the old firmware or provide any solution.
    \
    Thank you all in advance.

Regards,
    Asif Sharif

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you want to downgrade to an older version you need to root and flash a stock 2.2 image. Although this is not an issue with 2.2.1 it is an issue with android you are usually not able to use voice and edge data at the same time though 3G is fine.

Hi Dude,

Many thanks for quick update.
    With 2.2 image it was working perfectly, i used it for a month or so and didnt feel any problem, but after update i even not receive single call.
    how to root and flash a stock 2.2 image?
    Please help to provide some steps or guide.

Thanks

Well that sound very weird to me but if you say so.

To root I will need to follow this guide http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post77453 or use the super one click app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links