Gingerbread 2.3 OTA

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3 OTA within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well ya but wouldn't you like the awesome features that come with gingerbread or cm7 and everybody knows cyanogen is safe I mean seriously what ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3 OTA

Well ya but wouldn't you like the awesome features that come with gingerbread or cm7 and everybody knows cyanogen is safe I mean seriously what more known developer is there out there? I personally am going to go from cm6.1.1 to cm7 tomorrow I have been loving cm and have been hesitating to flash gingerbread but now I can have both.

Sure, I'd love to have the enhancements that come with GB...when they come with GB, and not some clown's interpretation of it. It's all personal preference, and in my case, based on many things I've seen as a mod that the general user base may not even know about. The only ROM developer I trust is a mod on one of my other forums, and he doesn't do anything for the N1.

All that said, IF I end up with an Atrix, I'll root it in a serious hurry to get rid of MotoBlur! The phone looks awesome from a hardware standpoint; but Blur just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Sure, I'd love to have the enhancements that come with GB...when they come with GB, and not some clown's interpretation of it. It's all personal preference, and in my case, based on many things I've seen as a mod that the general user base may not even know about. The only ROM developer I trust is a mod on one of my other forums, and he doesn't do anything for the N1.

All that said, IF I end up with an Atrix, I'll root it in a serious hurry to get rid of MotoBlur! The phone looks awesome from a hardware standpoint; but Blur just sucks.
    The clown statement is kind of shocking but I guess to each their own... I actually love some of the tweaks in the CM roms but I don't think it's as great as it's hyped up to be...

Are you a WERA racer?

Are you a WERA racer?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, retired a few years ago though. Raced from 86 thru 02, and had the time of my life! I have a lifetime license now, and my number remains mine.

Top pic is 01 at Road Atlanta, bottom is 91 at Memphis.

And yeah, I suppose I 'overstated' the "clown" thing; but I'm no fan of cyanogen or Team Douche.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
    The clown statement is kind of shocking but I guess to each their own...
    What he did (and bragged about doing) is more shocking, and makes WERA's assessment accurate. We await an apology that will never come, as clowns tend to lack the humility to revisit and rectify the errors they create.

Now you got me interested...
    What did he do (and brag about)?

Sorry, danger-rat, but it's old news. The details are better off not being dredged up again. Suffice it to say that my opinion of the man was colored permanently, and let it go at that.

I can respect that...

+1 Now I want to know..

As do I but it I respect WERA and his will to not talk about it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links