Gingerbread 2.3 OTA

This is a discussion on Gingerbread 2.3 OTA within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I remember Atleast i think I know which incident it was...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gingerbread 2.3 OTA

I remember
    Atleast i think I know which incident it was
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Thanks, Random. Johnny, it really is best to let it die...resurrecting it will not serve anyone productively. I was really only getting at one of the reasons I haven't (and likely won't) root my Nexus. A large part of it is trusting the ROM developers to "take over" my phone. That's really all I was trying to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Thanks, Random. Johnny, it really is best to let it die...resurrecting it will not serve anyone productively. I was really only getting at one of the reasons I haven't (and likely won't) root my Nexus. A large part of it is trusting the ROM developers to "take over" my phone. That's really all I was trying to point out.
    I understand 100%. I won't mention it again
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Honestly the nexus s was a slap in the face to nexus one owners. Google wanted us to believe in this buy before you see at full price to remove restrictions and liberate yourself from the carrier and be first in line for all the goodies and we will take care of you directly and unimpeded. Well I feel like I got screwed. Just because I spent my money almost a year ago does not make me less than a user who just spent the same on a phone a month ago. When the next "nexus" comes our the current S owners will understand what I mean. Never again will I want to be on the forefront or back tech because the company won't back me. First to be updated my ass. Keep you empty promises.

It's a cell phone. They have very short product life cycles. You've had a year of having the hottest phone ever made but technology sleeps for no man. Time to resign yourself to the fact that your phone is no longer the hottest thing out there. Don't worry. The people who bought Nexus S will be whining the same way a year from now when dual or quad core cpus are the shiznit.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler.durden View Post
    It's a cell phone. They have very short product life cycles. You've had a year of having the hottest phone ever made but technology sleeps for no man. Time to resign yourself to the fact that your phone is no longer the hottest thing out there. Don't worry. The people who bought Nexus S will be whining the same way a year from now when dual or quad core cpus are the shiznit.
    The Nexus S owners should have been whining the day they bought it since it really wasn't much of an upgrade from the N1.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links