new google map version not for nexus one?

This is a discussion on new google map version not for nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is it true that the new google map version coming out the next few days wont run on nexus one because of compatability issues? Google ...

Thread: new google map version not for nexus one?

new google map version not for nexus one?

Is it true that the new google map version coming out the next few days wont run on nexus one because of compatability issues?
    Google Maps for Mobile 5 unveiled, adds dynamic map drawing and offline mode -- Engadget

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The only thing the article says about the N1 is it won't support the rotate feature because of lack of multitouch.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    The only thing the article says about the N1 is it won't support the rotate feature because of lack of multitouch.
    Which seems like a useless feature on a cell phone screen... but my intention is to get the Nexus three and be happy with my Nexus 1 until then.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

I think for a phone the rotate features for G map is kinda redundant (now for a tablet I can see rotate feature since it is bigger than a phone). I mean if you cant just turn the phone 90 degrees..somethings wrong with ya. Now for other apps I can see it being worth something.. but for G map..nawww.

I cannot even think of the day when I replace my Sexy Nexy. And looking at the specs of the S phone.. nothing really jumps out and say 'oooooo..ahhhhhh'.

Just another rehashed phone in my opinion.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links