Are you planning to upgrade to the Nexus S?

This is a discussion on Are you planning to upgrade to the Nexus S? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I won't do anything till the 2ghz, dual cameras are out and working on 3g not just wifi. No sd card--No Way...

View Poll Results: Have you tried this program?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you planning to upgrade to the Nexus S?

I won't do anything till the 2ghz, dual cameras are out and working on 3g not just wifi.

No sd card--No Way
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Nimblor View Post
    Why is all the NEXUS S stuff on the top of the forum list? Looks like Nexus One will no longer be a priority here.

Relax. The Nexus One still represents the hardware benchmark for Google's unsullied Android. It has witnessed the birth of its sister. It has not dropped dead while still in its prime.

Most of us arent' switching to the NS...but if you don't already have a Nexus One, the S is your truest path to pure Google goodness.

Red face

+1

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

Relax. The Nexus One still represents the hardware benchmark for Google's unsullied Android. It has witnessed the birth of its sister. It has not dropped dead while still in its prime.

Most of us arent' switching to the NS...but if you don't already have a Nexus One, the S is your truest path to pure Google goodness.

I feel this forum should be dedicated to all Android purists!

Irrespective of colour, creed or model

Faith!!!

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    <3 my N1
    Even if I do happen by one, im probably gona give it off as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    <3 my N1
    Even if I do happen by one, im probably gona give it off as a gift.
    can i be your friend :rofl3:

No I don't plan to upgrade, to me its just the same thing really. The only thing that is different that I have noticed is the slightly bigger screen, curved design, and I think real multi-touch. But for me that is not a buying factor. Besides I just ordered a 16GB SD card for my Nexus One, so I basically have a Nexus S! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Krew View Post
    No I don't plan to upgrade, to me its just the same thing really. The only thing that is different that I have noticed is the slightly bigger screen, curved design, and I think real multi-touch. But for me that is not a buying factor. Besides I just ordered a 16GB SD card for my Nexus One, so I basically have a Nexus S! Hahaha
    A nexus S with a better quality feel when held in the hand:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krew View Post
    A nexus S with a better quality feel when held in the hand:rofl3:
    LOL good one.

I love my Nexus One too much to change to the new version!

If I can buy a Nexus S with my Nexus One, I will get it. It will go on craiglist for 500 bucks. If it gets bought, I buy the NS. If it doesn't, I have an awesome N1.

I can't shake the feeling that NS isn't a major nexus update. I think that with all of the crazy changes about to take place late this year/early next year in mobile, Google may have something more substantial up its sleeve (like an N2).

Now, if I can buy the NS with little or no financial impact, I will do it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links