I lost my N1. Can Google provide the GPS info for me to get it back?

This is a discussion on I lost my N1. Can Google provide the GPS info for me to get it back? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Guys, I got my Nexus one in January this year and after almost a year, I lost it. I left it on a taxi and ...

Thread: I lost my N1. Can Google provide the GPS info for me to get it back?

I lost my N1. Can Google provide the GPS info for me to get it back?

Guys,

I got my Nexus one in January this year and after almost a year, I lost it. I left it on a taxi and the persons on that taxi after me just took it. Now I have the position that they last time opened that phone thanks to Google Latitude. But it haven't shown up for a couple of days. I'm wondering can Google provide the GPS info based on its serial number? I'm afraid they'll change the gmail user so I can't see it any more in Google Latitude. Does any one know about this? Please HELP ME! I really love my phone so much and I don't want to lose it. I'll do whatever it takes to get my N1 back.

Please Help me if you know about this. I couldn't say How much i'd appreciate that. Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you google "gps track imei" , it should give you a list of software that you can download that can track phones by their imei numbers.

I don't know how reliable the software is, and you also need to know your phones imei number.if you do, it's worth a shot.

You could try your carrier and see if they can track it down via cell towers.
    Outside of that I don't think these company will spend any of their resource tracking down lost/stolen cell phones.
    Best of luck to you
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

If you had installed Lookout or Wave Secure this would be easy... so you might want to think about that for next time, sorry cant help you now though.

You might want to change all your passwords on all your accounts... and the like since they can easily use your phone to get in to all of that now.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links