Titanium Backup Question

This is a discussion on Titanium Backup Question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Going to flash another ROM and like to save my apps. I already did a backup (a couple of months ago) and now I have ...

Thread: Titanium Backup Question

Titanium Backup Question

Going to flash another ROM and like to save my apps. I already did a backup (a couple of months ago) and now I have a couple of new apps/data that I'd like to save.

Do I have to manually delete the Titanium Backup folder on my SD card, and then create a NEW back up? Or can I just back it up, and it'll replace everything by itself?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Dude, if you just run titanium backup, then press the menu button, you'll see an option that says "batch". Press that, and you'll see loads of different options you can use. You want the one that says "re-do backups over 3 days old. It will then wipe your old backups and create new, up to date ones.

In Titanium menu, select batch. Very last option will delete all your backups. You can then use batch again to back up everything...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    In Titanium menu, select batch. Very last option will delete all your backups. You can then use batch again to back up everything...

I just want to confirm this.

If I were to select the very last option (delete) in the batch options, all the backups will be completely deleted. Everything that I restored from that specific backup will still be on my phone right? I'm talking about all the apps that I restored from that specific backup.

I'm pretty sure it does, just wanted to confirm it before I do

It just deletes your backups previously made by Titanium, and not any data or apps from your phone...

How to transfer data across two Android phones?

I just a Nexus S device and want to transfer all my apps to it from the EVO. Should I just transfer the SD card content to the NS and run Titanium Backup?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    I just a Nexus S device and want to transfer all my apps to it from the EVO. Should I just transfer the SD card content to the NS and run Titanium Backup?

Thanks
    1. Backup in EVO using TB.
    2. Copy "TitaniumBackup" folder to NS.
    3. Run TB in NS and restore.

Thanks. It worked!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links