Nexus one is better than nexus S.

This is a discussion on Nexus one is better than nexus S. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The flops on the S are beastly. 55 and change. Only the new LG Ally or whatever it is compares. The N1 is somewhere in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus one is better than nexus S.

The flops on the S are beastly. 55 and change. Only the new LG Ally or whatever it is compares. The N1 is somewhere in the 28 range.

Google Nexus S ?? is it gonna worth the upgrade?

If you ask me ,Is it gonna worth for buying a latest Phone from Google with new Upgrade"2.3 Gingerbread" on Nexus S ???... The answer s Probably Not. The Nexus one s still a really quick phone. And I'd say I'd say it's rather Nexus 1.5 than Nexus 2.0. Entirely agree with VydorScope, it's not worth to upgrade to for the ones having Nexus One, and users choosing now between Nexus One or Nexus S, probably should consider the points thread's author has mentioned. But if you are the one who wanna super Amoled screen, bigger display or you wanna have new operate system right now, certainly the 2.3 will make it way better than Nexus one.
    Personally, I'm really disappointed by the Nexus S; but only because of how it compares to my Nexus One. I was really excited about a super new handset to upgrade to, but since I found out the spec, I see no reason for upgrade considering the cost. If it was cheaper or I had more money to waste, I'd probably go buy one!
    Still, in conclusion, I'm keeping my Nexus One. We're happy together for functionality that I use; I don't think the Nexus S will make hardly any difference. However, if somebody took 30% off the price or gave it to me for Christmas, I would be a happy man!

Thought you could sneak in your first post, jessada? Oh, no....no you don't!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, jessada!!!

And, I agree with you completely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links