Automatically close the contacts after a call?

This is a discussion on Automatically close the contacts after a call? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey folks, I've been using Nexus One for a few weeks now, and there's one problem that pisses me off a big time... After I ...

Thread: Automatically close the contacts after a call?

Question Automatically close the contacts after a call?

Hey folks,

I've been using Nexus One for a few weeks now, and there's one problem that pisses me off a big time... After I made a call, or someone called me I usually do not press neither the home nor block button (mostly because I was in the middle of something when I got a call). And then I usually accidently touch the call icon while still holding the phone, and make a call to someone in the list... I really tired of explaining people that I called them by accident... Is there a way or an application that allows to automatically close contacts immediately after incoming or outgoing call?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I`m not sure I understand you want to not go to the call log after you hang-up a call is that is if so then there is a market app called on call end (not call log) or one called not call log there are a few that do this just search no call log in the market if that is not what you meant then what do you mean?

Wow, thanks a lot mate, this is exactly what I've been looking for! The fact that there is more than one app in the market serving this purpose tells me I'm not alone experiencing this problem.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

tx. i was looking for that too )

Wow do people really find the call log after calls that annoying?

Well, if think about it, why actually would you need to see the calls log after making a call? I guess there may be two reasons:
    - you keep an eye on your mobile expenses and want to know how long was your last call
    - you want to call few people in a row (which, I guess happens quite rarely to most of us), and these persons are in your log.
    Otherwise you have to either press home our lock button each time after a call (while locking will take you to the log screen anyway after unlocking). And I do find that annoying

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links