My Touch4g King of Android

This is a discussion on My Touch4g King of Android within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just got a new T-mobile mytouch4g for my wife the other day. Didn't care to much about the buy one get one free offer from ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Touch4g King of Android

My Touch4g King of Android

Just got a new T-mobile mytouch4g for my wife the other day. Didn't care to much about the buy one get one free offer from Tmobile since my phone is the Nexus One the Flagship for Google Android. Until.........I was able to set it up work with it for a few hours etc. etc....In my opinion there is no comparison to any phone on the market that even comes close to the mytouch4g.

After a few hours I called tmobile and asked them if they could unwind my wifes phone deal and put me on as the new free portion of the buy one get one free. And by the way a 2 year contract causes a 199.00 total cost for both phones.

By far the best UI of any phone out there, Tmobile took the 2.2 android and tweaked it into such a way i doubt even gingerbread will have some of the tweaks so fine over the next few weeks. Read the stats on this phone and compare it to the Nexus One you will see why I put the Nexus One in the closet maybe for good (although sim card or wifi lets me do what I want with either phone, thats good too!)

Not 512k but 4gig of Ram wow! find that on a phone. Frontal facing camera for video chat with anyone with similar ability. And, this is where tmobile blows Iphone4g even in the dust, IT WILL do it from the network whereas Iphone users HAVE to do it from wifi only. That in itself is AWESOME.

Many many more features and UI tweaks that blowaway our Nexus One.

Anyone want to buy my Nexus One, I have car cradle never used, and two blootooth cradles and then some, Im over it. Spend the day with this phone, In CA you get a 30 days refund no questions asked return policy, you'll forget the wait for Gingerbread for now.

Oh yea, most of us can go with 2g a month with no problem on internet data plans, since with Tmobile anyway, your mytouch4g doesnt use data time when on wifi, and also when on wifi, the phone uses wifi for the phone calls also, saving the cheap guy minute usage if you for some reason dont have unlimited nationwide. I by the way have 49.00 unlimited phone, and 29.99 unlimited 4g network data usage, but 2g a month would be fine for the most part.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yeah I played around with one at the Tmobile store and it's pretty nice.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I personally have never tried the mytouch4G but I still think N1 is the king.

Meh its just another generic spin off trying to be an Android badboi.... I have news for you...... there are only two true androids, one begins with a N and the other ain't been released yet :-)

Engraved using pure root!
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Meh its just another generic spin off trying to be an Android badboi.... I have news for you...... there are only two true androids, one begins with a N and the other ain't been released yet :-)

ooh, ooh can I give some more clues one of them I have and the other is not enough of an upgrade to be worth buying IMO.

Can ya guess what it is yet?

NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

the wifi calling does use your minutes

rooted Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I personally have never tried the mytouch4G but I still think N1 is the king.
    I thought the same as most with my n1 but there are so many obvious differences after being on the mytouch4 for a full day. If your happy with your n1 leave it at that but when dealing with speed and performance i personally have to have the best and this phone exceeds that, but then again I drive an m5 206mph family car.

I gave up my one click root privileges to wait for gingerbread. Now I'm thinking about going to get that my touch 4g and saying to hell with my nexus one.

Quote Originally Posted by talcott View Post
    ...but when dealing with speed and performance i personally have to have the best and this phone exceeds that, but then again I drive an m5 206mph family car.
    Only took you 8 posts to drop that line? Hmmm....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links