Battery

This is a discussion on Battery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi People, i have a google nexus one and the battery life is really bad any solutions to this apart from turning down the brightness. ...

Thread: Battery

Smile Battery

Hi People, i have a google nexus one and the battery life is really bad any solutions to this apart from turning down the brightness. Also i find my keyboard goes a bit dodgy sometimes and starts typing things which i dont type hellpppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

lesser widget will help. if you have facebook or twitter, set it longer time in auto update. turn off gps or even location.

I heard that auto brightness is saving battery.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

cheers, alos when i force stop my applications they turn back on again in a couple of hours is there a way i can completely stop them or getting rid of them ?

There are also some market apps that will help you get better battery life.

And why do you want to force stop an application if the android os wants it to run why stop it? But if you absolutely want to stop it then you can use a task killer if you want to uninstall it just do so (unless it is a stock app then you need to be rooted).

Are u those apps which u want to stop pulling ur battery badly? Which apps are they? I thought Android dont need any task killer app as the unuse app will go idel if you dont use it for a certain time? (Correct me if i am wrong). I just hope all apps developer will make a "close" or "quit" button in their single app

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Are u those apps which u want to stop pulling ur battery badly? Which apps are they? I thought Android dont need any task killer app as the unuse app will go idel if you dont use it for a certain time? (Correct me if i am wrong). I just hope all apps developer will make a "close" or "quit" button in their single app
    Sorry but I don`t quite understand what your first sentence is, care to elaborate? Second one doesn`t make sense without the first one I think. Android doesn`t need task killers because if it doesn`t need an app it will stop it, but some people do want to have them because they believe they help battery life, they don`t. Because they kill apps that are running in the background but the act of killing them usually tacks up more power than just letting them run. So it sort of defeats the purpose. Not sure why you want a quit button in apps but I don`t think it's going to happen.

The best way I've found to save battery is reduce data usage
    Switch from 3G to Wifi or Edge/2G

or the BEST

Switch Off Data completely
    Settings> Wireless & Network> Mobile Network> Uncheck Data Enabled
    (or get a free widget)
    This Works MIRACLES for Battery life
    Try it and let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Sorry but I don`t quite understand what your first sentence is, care to elaborate? Second one doesn`t make sense without the first one I think. Android doesn`t need task killers because if it doesn`t need an app it will stop it, but some people do want to have them because they believe they help battery life, they don`t. Because they kill apps that are running in the background but the act of killing them usually tacks up more power than just letting them run. So it sort of defeats the purpose. Not sure why you want a quit button in apps but I don`t think it's going to happen.
    LOL. Sorry for bad English there. My eyes were not even fully open from a long night sleep when i typed this. I mean did you find which apps are pulling your device's battery badly?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links