Broken Nexus Still Under Warranty

This is a discussion on Broken Nexus Still Under Warranty within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; To all of you.... If you are having power buttom issues.... IF you have done a repair or swap with us, we offer a 90 ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broken Nexus Still Under Warranty

To all of you....

If you are having power buttom issues....

IF you have done a repair or swap with us, we offer a 90 day repeat return.

So even if you are out of warranty, but you're within 90 days of your last repair...you can send it in for a power button issue. And if thats the ONLY thing we find wrong with it, it'll be fixed In Warranty ( Free. )

Glad you finally happy, I'm not!

I've had to send my N1 in a third time for 3 different problems. It's a #^&$ing LEMON. I requested a replacement the third time, and I don't have a credit card with that kind of money. Needless to say, I recieved the same phone back (same S/N) and it works fine. I still love it, but carry my original Moto Tundra with me for back-up. Luckily I carried it with me for a 3 month assignment overseas, the N1's WiFi access broke down as I left Miami, so for 3 months I had to use my Tundra. I have no faith in HTC due to this disreguard for someone whom spends $550 for a phone/Lemon in the 1st place. My warranty expires this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck in a large corporations MUD!

I'm really sorry to hear about that -GetWild-. I understand the money issue. However,when we
    set up any sort of swap ticket, we HAVE to get that $ authorization...( System wise ) or else it just cant be done.

But if you can somehow do a swap ticket with us this month, it will pretty much extend your swap period timeframe.

Meaning, you do a swap now....Maybe the new phone works, maybe it won't. But for another 3 months, you can set up a new swap if you like.
    When someone's warranty is expired out, they don't have the OPTION to do a swap..so it would be best to try and do one while you
    are still in warranty, and add that 3 month extension... just in case you decide you want to try again later down the road.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links