Used N1

This is a discussion on Used N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've been scouring the threads the past couple of days about the N1 and the NS and I was wondering if some of you could ...

Thread: Used N1

Used N1

I've been scouring the threads the past couple of days about the N1 and the NS and I was wondering if some of you could give me your opinions.

I'm interested in getting a Nexus phone and I found the N1 on CL for a very decent price. What I'm wondering is, is it a wise idea to get a N1 at this point, having been released about a year ago and with the just released NS? The specs of the NS aren't breathtaking, but it is a new phone nonetheless with some nice features.

I'm not on contract with TMo right now, so I could get the NS for the subsidized price, yet I don't really want to be on a two year contract.

Essentially, I guess I'm wondering if you all see the N1 still being a capable phone for another year or year and a half and worth skipping out on the NS. I know most of you who already have the N1 wouldn't get the NS, but this will be my first smartphone, as I'm rocking a 5 year old phone right now :rofl3:.

Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i think that if the n1 is above $200, no point in getting it, just get the S. if it's cheaper, it's a tossup

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links