New market this morning?

This is a discussion on New market this morning? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by aseems I absolutely despise the new official android market I felt the same when I first manually installed the .apk However, it's ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New market this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    I absolutely despise the new official android market
    I felt the same when I first manually installed the .apk

However, it's growing on me but slowly! I hope I finally like it because I guess we're stuck with it now!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I love it greatly on my Tab. Very well and better suited for bigger screen. However IMO its horrible on the smaller screens cause the green takes up alot of space. I'm excited about what new things will appear when it detects Gingerbread. Especially for my tab.
    Androidfied.

The new UI is great and all, but how about address some core functionality issues that are obvious to everyone but them?

Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    The new UI is great and all, but how about address some core functionality issues that are obvious to everyone but them?
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    Sure. One thing that should happen is either users should only be able to see apps that the developer says will work with their OS or phone when they browse the market, or have an easy way to filter apps for your phone. This isn't really a problem since most apps should work on our N1's, but eventually we will stop getting the updates and some apps will invariably not work with our phone.

I would really like to see them bring filters to the search. Like maybe I only want to search 4 star or better, or maybe I want strict filtering like the web, or maybe only new apps, or only app with 100 or more comments, or only costing less then $2.99. Etc.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

The Enemy of an Enemy (is my friend)

Congratulations Vincent!

You're No.1 on my Moon+ Reader - Android app on AppBrain List!

Volume One: The Enemy of an Enemy | Lost Tales of Power

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend]The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"In Kautilya's Arthashastra: Book VI, "The Source of Sovereign States", he wrote:
    The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.
    The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror)"

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend]The enemy of my enemy is my friend - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

P.S. - I donated to Jimmy Wales... Guys he run a tight ship

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Congratulations Vincent!

You're No.1 on my Moon+ Reader - Android app on AppBrain List!

Volume One: The Enemy of an Enemy | Lost Tales of Power

"In Kautilya's Arthashastra: Book VI, "The Source of Sovereign States", he wrote:
    The king who is situated anywhere immediately on the circumference of the conqueror's territory is termed the enemy.
    The king who is likewise situated close to the enemy, but separated from the conqueror only by the enemy, is termed the friend (of the conqueror)"

P.S. - I donated to Jimmy Wales... Guys he run a tight ship

Thanks! But umm.... what? The book you link on Wikipeda is not mine, so are you sure you got the right book/author? that would freaking rock if I was #1 on any list like that... but me thinks I am a bit to new for that yet.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

The market also rolled out new categories . Check them out next time you open up the Market.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

diggin the new market app face lift.
    Very stream line & quick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links